Dramatically diminish brown spots/acne scars or brown spots from the sun, hormones (melasma), or aging in as quickly as two weeks of use of this safe, and highly effective 7.5% fruit acid gel with kojic acid for lightening. Resurface Gel gently erases sun damage, fine lines, and gently smooths/exfoliates the surface of skin. This product is proven to make scars less visible over time. Safe to use while pregnant or nursing. Use once or twice a week at night for optimum results. Keep the hyper-pigmentation away by using sunblock or wearing Jennifer Bradley 4 in One Smart Makeup with sun protection.
How to Use:
1) Resurface Gel should be used either once or twice a week, at night only, after cleansing with 3 in One Fresh Cleanser
2) Apply the resurface gel all over your face in a thin layer, avoiding the immediate eye area. Allow to sit on the skin for 2-5 minutes, then rinse off completely. Do not apply any other moisturizer or product afterwards. Go to bed, wake up, then rinse, and moisturize with Cooling Moisture Serum.
3) Resurface Gel is a 7.5% fruit acid, lactic acid and kojic acid. It can be irritating, it can tingle, it might even burn ever so slightly. I recommend applying this for only 2-3 minutes the first few times you use it, and then rinse of completely.
After you rinse it off, do not apply anything else whatsoever. Just rinse it and go to bed.
4) In the am, rinse your face, then use the Cooling Moisture Serum to moisturize and you MUST use my foundation as a sunscreen to keep those brown spots from coming back, and also to protect yourself from getting more sun exposure or more spots
5) Pay attention to your skin.
Jennifer Bradley recommend using this routinely on a specific day/schedule that fits your skin’s needs. If you are using it, and it causes dryness, maybe only use it once a week, or have more days in between treatments. Her preference is to use this routinely once every 5 days, or once a week. Many clients like to use this product two times a week. It all depends on how your skin can tolerate the product.
Medical grade formula. No fragrance. No filler ingredients. Use only as directed.
Product Details: 1 oz.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Natural Apha Hydroxy Acids, Glycolic Acid, Kojic Acid, Lactic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Cellulose Gum